Slides must be prepared in format compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows Version 7 and delivered to the speaker’s room on a USB flash drive not later than 2 hours before the start of your session.
Kindly note that there will be no possibility of presenting slides from your own computer.
Only electronic posters (e-posters) will be accepted for display.
E-Poster technical specifications:
· image proportions: 16 x 9
· minimum resolution: 1920 x 1080px
· orientation: horizontal
· bottom margin 120 px – please do not write anything in the bottom margin because it will be hidden under the menu elements
· accepted formats: ppt, pptx, jpg, png
· 1 page/slide per poster
· best fonts: Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Times New Roman
· minimum font size: 10pt text, 6pt figure legends.